A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Le is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Le, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dat Le MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Le practice?
- Dr. Anthony Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Le practices Emergency Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Emergency Physicians.