A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dat Tran, Internist, General Practitioner, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat T Tran MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dat T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Dat Tran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dat Tran practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.