A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dat Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dat Vo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Vo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dat Quoc Vo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dat Q. Vo practice?
- Dr. Dat Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dat Vo practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists.