Dr. Datar Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Natrona Heights, PA

3.3

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Singh was an alright doctor & polite. Only thing I'm not okay with was he messed up my son's circumcision. And now hr has to go through surgery.

April 27th, 2015
Would NEVER recommend this doctor's office to anyone! I was charged for a second visit since "the nurse practitioner came into the room & said "everything's fine " Don't go to this doctor.

August 13th, 2014
Great Experience
I went to see Dr Singh when my former OB/GYN stopped accepting my insurance. I was able to get an appt within 2 days. I have never had a doctor so attentive, and even came into the room to review my sonogram (not a pregnancy one). I am definitely glad I chose this doctor.

March 20th, 2014
made my pregnancy a nightmear
His office had two nurse practioners who are so nice and informative however, they dont deliver he does. He is always in a hurry and very short. he seems bothered by having to answer or explain a question. i was diagnosed with a kidney disorder and when i asked about the medication he said its no problem and left the room. He is very rough with internal exams. My appointments always left me depressed when in my opinion should leave me happy and confident about my pregnancy. His staff as a whole was very nice. They seem to generally care. Appointment always took forever hey call you back and you see a nurse for vitals and urine but then wait a half hour to an hour to see him. he also answers his phone in the middle of exams. Gloves on and all reached into his pocket and took a call.... Umm gross and rude ! Paper work for people who need it for work takes forever they say 3 days however i had to call numerous times and ask and then goy an apology saying they forgot... Well thanks your lack of responsibility is hurting me at work. Will never step foot in this office again.

November 2nd, 2013
traumatic appointment
after waiting over 1 hour. the doctor was so rough. I screamed out when he did my exam. he never apologized for hurting me. he then went on to make a rude sexual comment to me. I will tell every one I know not to go to him

July 20th, 2011
I saw Dr. Singh twice (only b/c my regular gyn wasn't in). I had serious issues both visits - he dismissed me - would not listen to me re: my symptoms - did not make eye contact w/me - come to find out when I saw my reg. gyn the next wk., I was & had had a terrible infection that warranted treatment - Dr. Singh never did any testing, etc. - just brushed me off - I wouldn't recommend him to a dog, much less a woman - going to him is an accident waiting to happen.

March 22nd, 2011
Dr. Singh will answer any questions asked, but does not volunteer much info on his own. He does not have a personable and friendly bedside manner, but does take time to listen to any concerns you may have. He has always taken care of my needs in a competent and timely manner. Not in my case, but for some other people in my family, waiting for the office to call with tests results (example - for a urinary tract infection) is very frustrating and can take 2-3 weeks of discomfort and pain to finally get a prescription and much needed relief. Because of this waiting time for results, 3 people I know have chosen to change to another practice.

December 21st, 2010
not good...
poor bedside manner. no patience. bad 1st impression. he made me feel like his way was the only(right) way, not so friendly :(