A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Datev Pidedjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Datev Pidedjian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidedjian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pidedjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Datev Pidedjian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Datev Pidedjian practice?
- Dr. Datev Pidedjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Datev Pidedjian practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See East Meadow Pediatricians and East Meadow Emergency Physicians.