A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Datla Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Datla Raju is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raju
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raju Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Datla Raju, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Datla Suryanarayana Raju MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Datla S. Raju practice?
- Dr. Datla Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Datla Raju practices Psychiatry near Flint, MI.
See Flint Psychiatrists.