A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daud Ashai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daud Ashai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daud Ashai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashai graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daud Hussain Ashai MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daud H. Ashai practice?
- Dr. Daud Ashai has 1 office location.
Dr. Daud Ashai practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.