A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daud Panah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daud Panah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panah
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Panah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daud Panah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panah graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Panah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daud Panah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daud Panah practice?
- Dr. Daud Panah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daud Panah practices Psychiatry near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Psychiatrists.