A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daud Panah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daud Panah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daud Panah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panah graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Panah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daud Panah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daud Panah practice?
- Dr. Daud Panah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daud Panah practices Psychiatry near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Psychiatrists.