A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Klein practice?
Dr. David Klein practices Ophthalmology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Ophthalmologists.