A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lans, Rheumatologist, Internist, Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lans, DO, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lans graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lans DO and FACP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David Lans practice?
- Dr. David Lans has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lans practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Allergists, New Rochelle Internists, and New Rochelle Rheumatologists.