A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lans, Rheumatologist, Internist, Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lans, DO, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lans graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lans DO and FACP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David Lans practice?
- Dr. David Lans has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lans practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Allergists, New Rochelle Internists, and New Rochelle Rheumatologists.