Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lans
Dr. David Lans, DO, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY, with another office in Purchase, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lans is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Lans has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lans has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. David Lans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr. Anna Kazanskaya
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Annmarie Baldanti
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Martin Goldman
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi38