A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave A Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dave A. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Dave Alexander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dave Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.