A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Almon Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dave A. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Dave Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dave Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, KY.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.