A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Atkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Atkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Atkin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Atkin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Atkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dave Atkin practice?
- Dr. Dave Atkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dave Atkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.