A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Barnett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Barnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barnett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Barnett MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dave Barnett practice?
- Dr. Dave Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dave Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, and San Diego Critical Care Practitioners.