A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Barnett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Barnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barnett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Barnett MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dave Barnett practice?
- Dr. Dave Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Dave Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Pulmonologists, and San Diego Critical Care Practitioners.