Dr. Dave David, MD
Cosmetic Surgery

Video profile

Patient show details Patient
by Elaine on Jun 30th, 2016

I am so pleased with my results. It's been only 2 weeks and am amazed when I look in the mirror. Dr David and his staff are wonderful, caring and very professional. I plan on going back to have additional work done because of how pleased I am. I would highly recommend Dr David.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by JMJ on Jun 27th, 2016

Both my husband and I have had procedures by Dr. David. We are very happy from start to finish. The staff is professional and explains every aspect from beginning to end. The results still in the earyl stages but we are more than satisfied with the visible reults...Highly recommended...

by DF on Mar 30th, 2016

Dr. Dave David is excellent. I went here to get advice regarding the "turkey neck" that I had developed after 58 years of gravity. Dr. David was very patient and described the potential results of Vaso-Lipo. I had the procedure done 3 weeks ago and so far so good. The actual results need 3 -6 months to have the full effect, but I see good changes already. If you are looking for an experienced, skilled physician who is a kind and easy to speak with, Dr. Dave David should be your choice

Vaser Lipo patient show details Vaser Lipo patient
by Gary on Mar 10th, 2016

My recent experience with Dr. David and staff was great. I am a fit 58 year old male. Exercise regularly and am at my appropriate weight. I have always had one area on my abs that exercise and diet wouldn't touch. I originally researched cool sculpting. After a bit of research, decided on Medical Face & Body as they specialize in just a few cosmetic procedures and that made sense to seek out someone that has done these procedures many, many times. I did not wait long for my initial appointment. I will admit, I was apprehensive about having any cosmetic procedure done, but the staff was great and I did not feel self conscious or uncomfortable. Debbie explained the cool sculpting procedure and answered my questions about Vaser lipo. I then met with Dr. David and discussed the options further. I wasn't rushed, had all my questions answered and decided to go for the Vaser lipo. I had an appointment set two weeks after the initial consultation for upper and lower abs. During my pre-op marking I decided to add my flanks. Dr. David accommodated my last minute addition and away we went. The procedure took a couple of hours, was uncomfortable at times but tolerable. I was fairly well sedated but do recall requesting some music. Request was granted and appreciated...Dr. David sang along to the tunes...and was on key! I received a follow up call that evening from Dr. David which was appreciated. I had a two week follow up appointment and everything was healing fine. The swelling I experienced has been uncomfortable at times, but fully anticipated and explained to me. I actually decided at that follow up to have another procedure we had briefly discussed...facial filler and Dysport. Again, I was accommodated with this procedure that same day without having to make another appointment. I am now four weeks out from the Vaser procedure and can see improvements daily. The staff was all great, attentive and organized. The facility was very clean and I have had no complications of any kind. I have no regrets other than possibly doing this sooner. If you are contemplating having one of the cosmetic procedures Dr. David specializes in, I am recommending him highly. My experience and results are great...I do though look forward to burning my compression garment in the very near future....if you end up wearing one you will know what I mean.

Amazing Cosmetic Surgeon! Very Impressed! show details Amazing Cosmetic Surgeon! Very Impressed!
by Donna M. on Feb 24th, 2016

I have been watching Dr. David's infomercials for well over a year! Website is very informative! I don't know why I didn't call for consultation much sooner! He explains procedure thoroughly & does exam to see if you are a good candidate for surgery. Answers all your questions. He is well-educated, has excellent experience, is a perfectionist/artist, and a humanitarian alsol! Astounded we were able to have conversation during procedure. His staff compli!ments his practice. I had major vaser liposuction which is more gentle on body & maximizes fat removal. If you are thinking about any of his services, call for consult now. He is GREAT and you will not regret anything about him or his staff. I am starting to save money so I can go back for a few more procedures. I AM IMPRESSED & I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO IS EASILY IMPRESSED!

The Masterful Dr. Dave E. David and his Magic Vaser Lipo Machine show details The Masterful Dr. Dave E. David and his Magic Vaser Lipo Machine
by Ann M. on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. David promised amazing results and he totally delivered!!! I am beyond thrilled with the results of my recent vaser lipo procedure in six areas-knees, inner & outer thighs, hips and upper & lower abs!!! He did a fantastic job! Wow! Vaser liposuction is leaps and bounds above the old way of doing liposuction(2006) as it actually tightens the skin and removes the fat while not having to be put under general anesthesia! I know as I have now had both. After the free consultation with Dr. David, I thought it was too good to be true. However, my results are absolutely incredible!!!! Soooo happy! Thank you Dr. David!!!

Jan 27th, 2016

Outstanding experience. Life changing positive result.

Vaser Lipo (chest area) show details Vaser Lipo (chest area)
by Dan M. on Jan 23rd, 2016

I am very pleased with the results of my procedure. It has only been three weeks since my procedure was performed and my recovery is still in progress. The procedure was just as described. I experienced minimal discomfort during the procedure. After the procedure, I had minor discomfort for about one day but it was very manageable. I'm looking forward to my three month and six month follow up visits when the final results will be more noticeable. (I am very happy with how I look now!!! I can't imagine things looking better!!!) If you are considering vaser lipo to reduce fat in the chest, I recommend having a consultation with Dr. David and seriously consider having the procedure. Dr. David and his staff were very helpful and supportive.

extremely positive show details extremely positive
by Cathy Doherty on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr David and his staff are such a pleasure to work with. He was patient with my questions and answered them all in language that didnt make me question later what he had said or was saying. Couldnt have a more positive review.

by Tricia Crosby on Nov 5th, 2015

I can't say enough about what a positive experience I had with Dr David,from the time I walked through the the door ,I was greeted by a friendly staff and didn't wait long before I was introduced to Dr David. Dr David listened to my needs ( I am 50 years old and have found that my upper lip became thinner over time and the lines became more noticeable ,I work with the public in the beauty industry,makeup and topical lip plumper's had a miminal affect ) Dr David was sensitive to my plight ,and understood my fears of ending up with un natural looking gigantic lips ,in my business I've seen woman go overboard "yikes" not for me; He took the time to explain the prosedure of filler injections ,and what to expect after ,I felt confident in his skills ,and after seeing some of his work i couldn't wait go though with it and ,to see the results.. After a couple of days any discomfort and swelling disappeared leaving me with exactly what I had hoped to see a fuller lip and the lines smoothed out quite a bit ,I love wearing bolder lip color as I was just wearing shear glosses for fear anything else would bleed in to the lines ,I'm so glad I was referred to dr David ,I look forward to a more youthful looking future.

by A very happy patient! on Oct 27th, 2015

This doctor is fantastic! He deserves a 5 star rating. Nothing more needs to be said.

Can't wait to go again!! show details Can't wait to go again!!
by Ginnie Tammany on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr David and his staff especially Debbie were excellent :) Explained everything to me and were extremly professional and I would highly recommend them!

by Dave L. on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Dave David is pleasant and courteous and kind. He is also meticulous and very good about following up. I strongly recommend him.

Very Professional Experience show details Very Professional Experience
by Kristie Raymond on Jul 28th, 2014

Researched a lip filler a few years back and went to a referral. Very painful and post was not managed properly. Visited Dr. David and so glad I did! Patient, kind and listened to my thoughts and then made the best suggestions. Thank you.

Great Doctor for Vaser show details Great Doctor for Vaser
by JayR on Jun 10th, 2014

Was looking for a solution to finally rid myself of stubborn abdominal fat after years of healthy eating and exercise just couldn't get that ab fat to go away...Of all the options Vaser seemed safest and most effective. After meeting with/speaking to several area doctors I chose Dr. David and am glad I did. I admit to being quite nervous about the procedure and unsure of it. Dr. David and his staff have been terrific. All of my numerous questions were answered and I felt comfortable being in the hands of a caring professional. Now I'm one week post-op and starting to notice an improvement in my abs already. Dr. David assured me the results will get even better as the swelling/fluid in the abs subsides in about 3 months and I'm really looking forward to my new profile!

May 28th, 2014

Wow - what a great experience. Thanks to Dr. David -- who was helpful and kind throughout the entire process -- I have gained back a significant piece of mind after my procedure. I am in the initial results stage now, and am on the road to see significant reduction in the area Dr. David operated on. The staff was friendly and allowed for three separate payments to accommodate my situation. Would highly recommend!

Dr David changed my life to Amazing! show details Dr David changed my life to Amazing!
by Joanne on May 16th, 2014

Plastic surgery was never covered by my insurance and could never find a doctor who would do this on my overweight body. For most of my life, I lived with one huge breast compared to a much smaller one. I hid it but always looked sloppy or obvious. Then I saw Dr.David David's commercial and thought if it works on men why not women. After begging to speak with Dr.David, I cried to Dr.David to please help me. He was very apprehensive and really wanted to make sure that I knew to what to expect. The day I had the surgery, I signed numerous papers and heard several verbal expectations. I was awake during the procedure and felt no pain. I did have some discomfort for a couple of days but compared to the downtime of plastic surgery, it was a walk in the park! For the first time in my life I could wear a normal bra and a tight shirt! I am so grateful for Dr.David and could not recommend him enough. Dr.David changed my life!! I have some serious health issues and Dr.David and his team were right on top of that too during and after surgery. After a couple of months, the loose skin started to bother me. I'm getting to the age where my skin's elasticity is not like it used to be. So I went to Aesthetic Body Shop in Peabody, MA and got skin tightening that was non invasive and no downtime whatsoever. All of these procedures were 1/3 of the cost of plastic surgery. Also, plastic surgery has unnatural results as well. As a midlife female, I wanted to look as natural as possible. I must say between Dr.David and Paula at Aesthetic Body Shop, I have accomplished a near perfect result with a much better posture too. I am truly amazed! Thank You both!!!!!

Very Skilled...Very Competent......Warm staff show details Very Skilled...Very Competent......Warm staff
by S. R. on Apr 22nd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. David for a consultation because I was distraught about results I had had from liposuction from another doctor. Doctor David made me feel very comfortable and he had a lot of confidence, which made me feel so much better. I then underwent Vaser lipo at his office and am extremely, extremely happy with the results and can finally feel comfortable in my body again. I would highly recommend this office to my family and friends. I'm very happy.

Dr. David is an expert in Vaser Lipo! show details Dr. David is an expert in Vaser Lipo!
Mar 19th, 2014

After a very informative consultation with Dr. David and his staff, I decided to have vaser lipo of my abdomen and thighs to remove stubborn, unwanted fat. The results are incredible! I lost 6 inches around my waist and 2 inches off my thighs. I consider Dr. David an expert in vaser lipo since he performs so many of these procedures. He is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in this procedure.

Oct 8th, 2013

Very happy with my procedures. Painless & great staff!

I LOOK GREAT! show details I LOOK GREAT!
by Ken on Aug 22nd, 2013

After hearing about MED FACE BODY AESTHETICS on the radio a bunch of times, i decided to give it a try. I had vaser lipo done on my abdomen and flanks. It was fat that just would not go away. Dr. Dave targeted my problem areas like an artist. No more muffin top on the sides, no more belly bulge. Everything is now flat. If you have the bread, i say go for it. It will change your life. Dr. Dave and Debbie gave me excellent care during the procedure and during the follow up.

Best vaser lipo doctor show details Best vaser lipo doctor
Aug 5th, 2013

My experience with Dr. David and his staff was exceptional. They made me feel very comfortable and I knew I was in goods hands. I had vaser lipo on my abdomen and flanks and am very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. David to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Carole K on Jul 12th, 2013

I made a free consultation with Dr. David to see what could be done about my face. I was nervous because I didn't want to look fake or overdone like you see on people who get cosmetics procedures. Dr. David assured me that he wouldn't make me look like that. Well he was right... I look GREAT! It looks so natural and it was painless. I would highly recommend Dr. David. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable. At my appointment I received a free travel size of his Wrinkle Reverse Cream from his skincare line Alluring Skin. I loved it so much that I ordered to full line of products.

Beautiful Results With Radiesse Facial Fillers show details Beautiful Results With Radiesse Facial Fillers
by Jessica on Jul 6th, 2013

I am a 39-year-old Internet professional. I feel that looking my best gives me a competitive advantage business world. When I meet with executives I want to look attractive and exude confidence. I had Radiesse, which is natural long lasting looking filler around my mouth and nose where fine lines are starting to appear. The gentle lift literally rewound the clock 5 years from early 40's to mid 30's. I look rested, youthful, and I feel more energetic and confident for my executive meetings when presenting myself in a highly competitive marketplace. The results are natural looking and I don't trust my face to any other cosmetic surgeon.

My Vaser lipo experience show details My Vaser lipo experience
Nov 11th, 2012

For years i've been trying different diets and going to the gym but nothing seemed to work. Everyone had a different suggestion on how to lose my "muffin top". I would hear "you need to do lots of cardio" or "you need to cut out ALL carbs from your diet". Nothing worked or it worked for a short period of time and the weight just went right back on. I did lots of research on different procedures and decided on the Vaser lipo procedure. I chose this because of the minimal downtime and the skin tightening effects the Vaser has. I met with Dr. David and decided to go with him after consulting with three other Physicians. Dr. David did a great job with removing my muffin top. My abdomen looks so flat. It's great to be able to put on jeans and not see the rolls. I still diet and go to the gym and the weight has stayed off. It's been a year and half since my procedure. I'm having my arms and inner thighs done next month. I can't wait to get rid of bat wings. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. David to anyone thinking of having this done.

My Vaser lipo experience show details My Vaser lipo experience
Nov 9th, 2012

For years i've been trying different diets and going to the gym but nothing seemed to work. Everyone had a different suggestion on how to lose the "muffin top". I would hear "you need to do lots of cardio" or "you need to cut out ALL carbs from your diet". Nothing worked or it worked for a short period of time and the weight just went right back on. I did lots of research on different procedures and decided on the Vaser lipo procedure. I chose this because of the minimal downtime and the skin tightening effects the Vaser has. I met with Dr. David and decided to go with him after consulting with three other Physicians. Dr. David did a great job with removing my muffin top. My abdomen looks so flat. It's great to be able to put on jeans and not see the rolls. I still diet and go to the gym and the weight has stayed off. It's been a year and half since my procedure. I'm having my arms and inner thighs done next month. I can't wait to get rid of bat wings. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. David to anyone thinking of having this done.

My new fabulous figure show details My new fabulous figure
Sep 9th, 2012

I had vaser lipo done on my abs and inner thighs about 6 months ago by Dr. David. This summer was the first time in a VERY long time that I was able to wear a bathing suit and be proud to show off my figure. For years I would hide my figure with baggy clothes. NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Thank you Dr. David

The Absolute Best!! show details The Absolute Best!!
Jul 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. David since 2010, and I would NEVER even think about elsewhere!I had Botox on my forehead and fillers around my mouth. I dont look fake, or plastic. I do look relaxed, refreshed and at least 10 years younger. In 2011, I had Cool Sculpting done on my love handles. Dr. David took the time to explain the procedure to me and answer all my questions. He was absolutely right! It was painless, it worked, and I look great. Dr. David and his staff are kind, caring, and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. David and his staff.

First Impressions Count show details First Impressions Count
Jun 30th, 2012

As for Dr David, he is a fine physician. He had ONE outstanding professional staff member Vanessa. I was not impressed with the rest of the staff, new or old. There were appointment setting issues which were one thing but the unprofessional comment/attitude expressed by one of his long standing assistants in regards to my physical apearance was unacceptable on many levels. This staff member should be selling cars for a living instead of dealing with people who not only need an empathetic ear but expect it at a cosmetic surgeons' office. Thank God Dr Dave has the class and grace to make up for his assistant's short-comings.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. David is professional and personable. Dr. David greets you with a big smile and warm hello. Dr. David takes the time to listen and asks questions to determine your desired outcome. The office atmosphere and the staff are relaxed and non-intimidating. I have had several procedures and have been very happy with the outcome. I trust Dr. David with any and all of my cosmetic needs!

Excellent Patient Care, Outstanding Results. show details Excellent Patient Care, Outstanding Results.
Mar 15th, 2012

First off, I assure you, I am a real person and a real patient. My name is Jennifer. I am a forty something year old woman with two children who justs wants to look fresher without going under the knife and spending tens of thousands of dollars. I was referred to Dr David by my husband who happens to see some of Dr. David's patients at his office. He came home one day and told me that he had seen a patient of his who simply looked great. He could not pinpoint what it was, but finally he coaxed her to admit she had seen Dr. David. I just happened to see her at his office later that week and yes, she looked, in a word, refreshed. It was not that she looked any different, it was just that she looked younger and brighter. She looked like herself but perhaps years younger. At that point, I figured I would make the call and see Dr. David. I had previouly had Botox with someone else and was dissapointed with my results. I was able to schedule an appointment With Dr. David in about a week or so. I did actually have to wait for a few minutes at my first visit, but would you really want to see a Doc that is so free (no patients) that he is twiddling his thumbs just waiting for you. A busy Doctor is a good Doctor. Once I had the consultation, I decided to have Botox and Juvaderm. Dr. David was so patient with me and explained every detail of the procedure. He performed the procedure and to my surprise, I was in no distress at all. Dr. David even called me later that day to make sure I was OK. I had Botox on my forehead and crows feet and fillers in the crease by my nose and on the sides of my lips. Within two days I was bruise free and ready for the world. Right away my filled areas looked less deep, more youthful. Within a few days the Botox was kicking in and my dreaded wrinkle lines began to fade. I am about a month out now and I really do look great. OK without sounding vain, I look younger (and prettier). Oh by the way, I had seen a board certified plastic surgeon before Dr. David and had Botox done there multiple tmes and had not much of a result. I think Dr. David probably does more fillers and Botox then your average plastic surgeon. He just felt much more confident and seemed to do things more smoothly and with a certain ease. I know first hand, my results with him are far better than with the other Doctor. I can't say enough good things about Dr. David and his staff. It was all so easy and painless and my results are amazing. Thank you Dr. David.

The Best I've Found!!! show details The Best I've Found!!!
Feb 20th, 2012

My recent experience with Dr. David and his staff at Medical Face & Body Aesthetics was very gratifying and I felt very well taken care of, from the moment I walked through the door at the time of my first visit, through pre op care, during my procedure (Dr. David performed Vaser Lipo on me). I'm now 2 months out, and look incredible, and my friends also tell me the same thing. I felt very safe and secure in Dr. David's hands and I was very impressed the way he called me at home the night of the procedure to check on me. You just don't see that anymore in doctors.Since the time of my Vaser, I had a small amount of Restylane placed into the creases in my face and all as I can say is "wow".A very compassionate caring doctor and a very skilled competent surgeon.I will be moving out of state soon, but will definitely come back to see Dr. David from wherever I am.

Man breasts show details Man breasts
Feb 20th, 2012

Im currently 24 years old with an athletic build. 190 pounds with roughly 14% body fat. Clearly the Gyno I had looked very odd. When I was 16 and my primary doctor informed me my Gyno wasn't going to go away on its own, I decided to start saving up for surgery.It took years and years to put money aside through going to college, etc etc.Dr. David promised a cheaper form of surgery with faster recovery and better results.Not true. A year later I still have the Gyno I was promised would be removed. I also continue to have the scars from surgery, and dimples in my muscles under the scars from surgery. I look worse then when I did before the surgery. I am now even more embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. It is very strange looking when I flex my chest muscles.Thousands of dollars wasted. I advise seeking other surgeons.

Worth the time and money show details Worth the time and money
Feb 17th, 2012

I looked extensively for a good plastic surgeon and came across Dr. David. He did exactly what he said he would do and the results were better than expected. That's all one could ask for. He's a bit expensive but you get what you pay for.

bad results show details bad results
Feb 17th, 2012

aweful results on my stomach negligence on dr david's part big mistake going to him

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. David. This review is not from a real patient. It is the same person who repeatedly posts a "bogus" review, and is affiliated with an institution in the area, which views me as "competition" for their patients. I hope whoever is reading this, is aware of how unscrupulou sand vicious some people unfortunately can be.

deformed looking show details deformed looking
Feb 15th, 2012

I am deformed after having lipo with Dr David I also have terrible looking scars. He is an aweful doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone. I am so uncomfortable about my appearence after this surgery it was suppose to make me feel better about myself instead I cry every time I look in the mirror. Way to go you crook!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Feb 13th, 2012

I had vaster lipo with great results. Dr. David was kind professional and told me exactly what to expect. What he did not tell me was that almost a year after the procedure, I was still dropping dress sizes! The healing time was quick and painless, without bruising. I would highly recommend Dr. David and his staff, and I have!

Jan 16th, 2012

My vaser-lipo experience from beginning to end was conducted in a very professional and friendly manner. Dr. David and his staff take their time to explain each and every procedure's pros and cons so that you as the patient are an informed consumer. Just recently I decided to get some facial wrinkle releif - Dr. David is the person I called and the experience was terrific.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Jan 7th, 2012

i just had my 3 month follow up with Dr. David. I'm soooo happy with the results. When I looked at my before pictures I couldn't believe it was me. My only regret is not having the Vaser done sooner.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. David and his staff were very caring and professional. I had vaser done on my belly and sides about 3 months ago. I went in today for my 3 month follow up visit and I'm sooooo happy with the results. They showed me my before pictures and I couldn't believe the difference. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have lipo done.

New patient show details New patient
Jan 5th, 2012

Unfortunately I have to agree with other vaser patients and say that the treatment was not pain free, far from it. Will seek board certified plastic Dr. In the future.

Top Notch! show details Top Notch!
Dec 2nd, 2011

I cannot say enough about Dr. David.He is the best that there is. Not just an excellent cosmetic doctor, but just a great M.D. in general. Dr. David is so very talented, caring, competent and warm, just as are his staff of Debbie and Vanessa and his newer staff, who I can't recall the names of.You feel so well taken care of in his office.Not only am I so happy with the cosmetic results I have gotten, but he also picked up a medical condition on a family member of mine, which no other doctor had ever picked up on and for this my family is so very gratefulHe truly is a wonderful man and an incredible doctor with a wonderful personality as well!!

NOT recommended show details NOT recommended
Dec 1st, 2011

Would never recommend...very bad experience

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. David. This "review" was traced to the same person who made the below comment posted on 10/28/11 and a few others. It's a bogus "review" by another facility in the area, who repeatedly makes posts on here and we've been unable to do much about it. A real, but sad problem with the internet. Dr. Dave

Vaser Lipo show details Vaser Lipo
Nov 18th, 2011

I saw Dr. David for Vaser Lipo three months ago. He is truly an outstanding physician. I am absolutely thrilled with the results thus far. I can only imagine how great I will look and feel by the next follow up appointment. I could not have been in better hands. I absolutely love his down to earth personality too!

very bad lipo results show details very bad lipo results
Oct 28th, 2011

I thought I would go to Dr David because of experience but what I learned is experience does not mean he is a good doctor. I had vaser lipo on my stomach. I now have cottage cheese like texture all over my stomach. I am so sorry and so angry I wasted the time and money on this procedure. I cant bare to look at myself in the mirror anymore my stomach looks so aweful. I would never recommend Dr David to anyone. EVER....

Doctor's Response

Hello, this is Dr. David. Unfortunately this comment, we have learned, has been placed by the owner of an entity in the area, who views are office as their "competition" and has placed several bogus reviews on the internet. This is not a real patient, and it's very sad that some people have to resort to unscrupulous practices.

One Impressive Doctor show details One Impressive Doctor
Jul 1st, 2011

I have NEVER found a doctor that I have been more impressed with than Dr. David. I have been looking a long time for a doctor who I have so much confidence in, has so much medical knowledge and surgical skill, and such a wonderful bedside manner. I've referred so many of my friends to him. His artistic sense and how he has made me look so much younger, has made me happier than I could ever convey. And for that person who wrote that review about having to wait in his office: well, maybe good things are just worth waiting for and if there are so many patients waiting to see him, I now know why.

A Very Long Wait... show details A Very Long Wait...
Jun 29th, 2011

I had no problem making an appointment for a consultation and the person who answered the phone was very personable. However, the rest of my experience with Dr. David's practice was unacceptable. I arrived twenty minutes prior to my appointment scheduled for 12 Noon knowing I'd have to fill out paperwork. No one was manning the desk. I saw a clipboard with paperwork and a sign saying to fill it out which I did. I rang the bell when I had finished and someone came out and took the paperwork. At 12:30, I was still waiting so I went up to the desk to ask how much longer. There was still no one at the desk so I rang the bell again. A staff member came out and said that I was next and it would only be a few more minutes. There was another patient who had been waiting as long as I had so I asked her when her appointment was. It was also for 12 Noon and she was having a procedure. How can the doctor possibly see someone for a consult when he has a procedure scheduled at the same time? I waited until 12:50 and went to the desk again and rang the bell. The same staff member came out and gave me the same answer. I told her that I wanted to cancel my appointment. She apologized for the delay and said that she would get me in immediately. I said no and asked for my paperwork back. She went in back and talked to the doctor and came back out saying to come in and I said no that I had waited long enough. She apologized again and finally gave me an explanation for the delay, saying that there had been a delay because someone had gotten squeezed in. I told her that it was not acceptable and she went and got the doctor. Dr. David apologized and said that he'd see me right away and I told him no, that I'd waited long enough and didn't think his way of running a practice was acceptable to me. At that point, I asked for my paperwork back one more time and he gave it to me and I left at 12:55. I felt as though the only attention I got from this practice was when I wanted to cancel the appointment and they would lose my business.

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. David. This lady is absolutely right. She did wait over 50 minutes from her scheduled appointment time. To me this is not acceptable, as I respect my patients' time, as I personally don't like to wait for anything. I apologized to her for her inconvenience. When we do fall behind, I absolutely hate it. I as a surgeon, though, will never rush through a procedure OR rush through a visit with a patient, because we're running behind, just as I know the waiting patient would not want me to do so with him or her. I have the utmost respect for all of my patients and their time, and although we all know that surgeons' offices sometimes run behind, I still feel very badly when it happens to one of my patients...or in this case, a prospective patient. Again, my sincere apologies to her.

Kerryn Turner show details Kerryn Turner
May 24th, 2011

I found Dr. David and his staff to be both professional and personable. After my consult with him, I cancelled my other consults. I knew he was great at our first meeting. I knew if I was going to have Vaser Lipo done, he was the guy to do it. He and his staff were very knowledgable and informed me as to every step of the process. They always made me feel like a priorety. I truly cannot say enough about this team, The A Team! Overall I was very impressed.:)

Amazing! show details Amazing!
May 18th, 2011

I can not believe just how fabulous I look! When I saw that the consultation was free, I prepared myself to be pressured into every procedure imaginable. That was not the case whatsoever! Dr. David was so kind, and took the time to answer all my questions. I felt completely at ease. I came in for Botox and fillers, but he explained to me that I only needed fillers! I couldnt believe it. I look and feel terrific.

A show details A
May 17th, 2011

I was very pleased by the care and patience of Dr David.I did not feel rushed to make a decision or pressured to agree to make a purchase, unlike other consultations I have had at other practices.I scheduled my procedure ( Botox ,3 facial areas and Juvederm, smile lines ) and I could not be more pleased with the final results.A very natural rested look, no angry frown lines and natural movement throughout my face.I will definitely suggest this doctor to my friends and I will return for follow up treatments.Thank you so much,A more youthful looking and very happy 30 something year old.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
May 17th, 2011

Thank you Dr. David! Your warm and caring personality put me at ease and now I look terrific! I am so impressed by your entire office staff. You will be seeing me again!

The Very Best! show details The Very Best!
May 17th, 2011

I look absolutely awesome! At least 10 years younger! Dr. David took the time to explain each procedure with me at length, and calm my nerves. Dr. David and his staff are friendly,caring, and professional. Thank you MFBA, the compliments keep on coming, and I love it!

Impressively bad show details Impressively bad
May 17th, 2011

Went to meet Dr Dave for a consult, and finally saw him one hour after my scheduled appt time. Dr picked gum out of his mouth during my consult and threw it in the trash with his bare hand. That was pretty gross to me, especially having worked as a surgical assistant in a doctor's office before. Additionally, he's an OBGYN who does cosmetic work. Hmm. The office experience was odd, and uncomfortable. I'm going elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Hi, this is Dr. David. It's too bad that with all of the wonderful experiences my patients have with my office staff and me that this patient felt compelled to write this odd review. She waited an hour in my office because as a courtesy, my ofifice staff agreed to squeeze her in at the last minute during a busy day, at her request, telling her, she'd probably have a wait if she really wanted to be seen on that day. I'm sorry about the gum, but rather than chomping gum in a patient's ear I felt it best to remove my gum and of course then wash my hands (before AND after every patient, as I always do) prior to talking with, or examining a patient. As far as ALSO having a Board Certification in OB/GYN...yes I do...and as most people know, liposcution was invented by a gynecologist, and although I haven't practiced OB/GYN in 15 years, and have been performing lipo, beginning 23 years ago and patients come to me from all over the country for the procedure, it's sad that an obviously negative person felt compelled to trash a very competent and caring physician and office. My office staff and I take great pride in offering the utmost attention, care, competence and warmth toward all of our patients, as our patients mean the world to us. As we all know, it's not possible to please everyone. Dr. David

A new me for the new year... show details A new me for the new year...
by Marilyn on Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. David really helped me start off the New Year with less of me. For years I've been trying to get my waist back and I've finally found it. I am only a few weeks into the healing process and I'm already two sizes smaller in my pants. All I can say is it was the best thing I did for myself. Thank you Dr. David.

Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. David is professional and compassionate. He gives his patients as much time as they need and is truly vested in his practice and making people feel good about themselves.

Wonderful and professional experience. show details Wonderful and professional experience.
by cck on Dec 11th, 2010

I had a truly wonderful experience at MFBA with Dr. David. He was extremely professional and caring and took his time addressing my concerns. I am so pleased with not only the outcome but my overall experience with Dr. David and his staff. I look and feel great, thank you Dr. David!

Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. David is a caring person - his staff is wonderful and I am very pleased with my experience and treatment. He cares about his patients and is available at any time. I feel great and will not hesitate to have further treatments from Dr. David.

Oct 22nd, 2010

My overall experience with Dr David and his staff was excellent.Dr David was honest with me made me feel very confortable as soon as I met him.Vanessa, and Debbie, were very caring, friendly, and very attentive to my needs, as if I was the only patient they were attending to the day of my office visit, and day of my procedure.My follow up visits after my procedure, I received the same attention and support as my previous visits.

The Best show details The Best
by Lili on Jul 29th, 2010

I visited Dr. Dave for the first time in 2009 for a Botox consult. I was very nervous and unsure about the procedure. He made me feel very confortable and explained everything before I made my decision. I have been back several times since that first appointment and he continues to make me feel confortable. His assistant Debbie is also a wonderful person. She is always willing to work with me to schedule me in at a time that is convinient for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Drave to anyone interested in improving their beauty.

Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Dave and his office staff are wonderful! They truly care about the patient and are easily reached after hours, at any time, to answer patient questions and/or concerns. Dr. Dave is truly a professional with a tremendous amount of expertise in his field. His patience with "nervous"patients is exceptional. Thank you!

A truly extraordinary doctor show details A truly extraordinary doctor
by T on Jul 11th, 2010

First and foremost Dr. David demonstrates a true passion for what he does. The surgical experience at his office including his staff was exemplary! He spent much time discussing the procedure and answering all my questions with great detail. The results of the procedure he provided exceeded my high expectations. His consummate staff complements his care and concern of patients.I highly recommend this doctor.

A Must Read show details A Must Read
Jun 7th, 2010

I had two procedures done by Dr. Dave David. I had liposuction done on my chin which came out good .I also had a second procedure done on my chest, vasor liposuction. This was a totally different story, it was very,very,very painful it felt like I was getting stabbed over and over and over again. Dr. Dave assured me the procedure would be almost painless, far from it. The pain was so excruciating, ,after the procedure was done I passed out from the pain I also had extensive bleeding from my chest and had to go to the hospital in an ambulance .The hospital called in a plastic surgeon he couldn't believe how black and blue my chest was, he took pictures of my chest. It took a long time for my body to heal, I couldn't believe how black and blue my chest was, it look like I was hit by a baseball bat about 30 times, my upper abdominal was also black and blue.I went to hematologist after my procedure and I did not have any bleeding problems .I now know to havemy surgeries done at a surgical center or hospital. I have seen 2 plastic surgeonswho have both told me that I need to get more liposuction and glandular breast tissue moved. This is something that I spoke with Dr. Dave before the operation he assured me that I didn't need any glandular breast tissue removed (you can not use vasor liposuction to remove glandular breast tissue). Dr. Daves assistant Debbie also showed me pictures of what my chest should look like after the procedure. My chest does not look anything like the picture that showed me at the doctor office. I have two pockets of fat on the lower part of both sides of my chest looks very bad, not what I paid for. One of the plastic surgeons asked me where I had my liposuction done. I told him it was Dr. Dave, he did not say anything negative, but he said he has worked on four or five patients of Dr. Dave's, the nurse also told me the same thing. Right now I do not have the money to spend to have a plastic surgeon to fix my chest. I'm hoping that Dr. Dave will refund mymoney, so I can get the surgery I need. If anybody would like to talk to me, feel free to contact me, I am not a company competing with Dr. Dave. I am a real person who went through a nightmare.

THE BEST OF BOSTON! show details THE BEST OF BOSTON!
May 27th, 2010

I felt the need to write this review after reading the ONE unfair review of Dr. David. I went to see Dr David after an unnatural result from Botox with another physician. I am no stranger to the "Best of Boston" and Dr. David stands out among the rest! He listened to all of my concerns with a warm smile and exceeded my expectations with an extraordinary result. This physician is a gem! I highly recommend Dr. David to anyone in need of an honest, caring cosmetic surgeon with an amazing eye for detail. I truly feel like the best version of myself! I wish I had done Botox ten years ago!!!

May 20th, 2010

Very professional & experienced. Staff is phenomenal!

Dr. David is absolutely the best! show details Dr. David is absolutely the best!
May 16th, 2010

I, myself am a medical doctor and I had VASER lipo performed by Dr. David with results far better than I can ever have anticipated. I since then, have returned for lipo of other areas, and I have sent my wife, my sister and two colleagues to him, who also rave about him.I would give him the highest recommendation as a physician, an "artist", a surgeon, and just a class act.

Be very careful show details Be very careful
by John on May 14th, 2010

Dr. Dave misdiagnosed my problem, I now have to spend $6,500 to a plastic surgeon to fix his mistakes. The procedure was also very painful, a doctor assured me that it was a very painless procedure. I cannot recommend Dr. Dave for any procedures.

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. David: the above comment is a hoax. THERE IS NO "JOHN" ON WHOM I PERFORMED LIPOSUCTION, and these "comments" and rating were posted by a very unethical local establishment that tries to compete with me for patients. This establishment is also the same one that posted the comments below from "Jill" on Mar 2 and the Feb 25th comment talking about "pain". This is a very sad situation and very frustrating for me to have to deal with such dishonesty and unscrupulous business practices. We invite anybody reading this, to talk with any of my countless patients who have really been to my office and really have been taken care of by me. Thank you. Dave E. David, M.D.

Jusy Ok show details Jusy Ok
by Jill on Mar 2nd, 2010

I was not happy with result.Doctor was very friendy.I dont think i would try Liposuction.

Fantastic Professional show details Fantastic Professional
Feb 28th, 2010

Dr David and his staff were exceptionally courteous, kind, and professional. I had vaser lipo and it was painless and the recovery was only one day or so. In just one month I lost four pant sizes and I am feeling better than ever. I could not recommend him more highly.

Pain show details Pain
by Its Hurt on Feb 25th, 2010

Dr. Dave is a nice guy,but didn't warn me about the pain I would feel. The pain during the procedure was incredible, it felt like I was getting stabbed over and over again. He told me that the procedure would be mostly painless. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody for liposuction.He is not a plastic surgeon, make sure that, your doctor is a plastic surgeon if you're getting liposuction. I am now going to a plastic surgeon, for touch up

Nov 10th, 2009

Excellent experience! I really felt like Dr. David and Debbie cared about me. My mom is so impressed with my results that she is going to do vaser on her tummy. I was so happy to find out that the office has a Facebook page. It's great to keep up with what's new.

What a find! show details What a find!
Sep 20th, 2009

How refreshing to find an incredibly talented physician who is also such a compassionate man.How great to find a doctor who is so intelligent, caring, thorough, and with such attention to detail!I love his sense of humor, too.I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone (I already do).

by Maggie S on Aug 9th, 2009

Dr David is a very talented and a truly caring person. Throughout the whole procedure and afterwards he was concerned about how I was doing and made me feel very comfortable . And I love the results! Best regards, Dr. David.

by Ralph on Feb 12th, 2009

I have been using Dr David for "body sculturing" and find both he and his assistant a true joy to work with. They are very positive, informative and professional and I actually enjoy going to his visits because they are always so upbeat and friendly. A very nice change from most doctors we have become used to seeing.

Fabulous! show details Fabulous!
by Julie M. on Feb 5th, 2009

Professional, talented, intelligent, warm and a wonderful human being. I wish there were more doctors like him.

The new me!!!!! show details The new me!!!!!
by Susan on Feb 4th, 2009

Dr. David and his staff were very professional. They made me look years younger without surgery. I wish I did this years ago. Botox and the Facial Fillers are the way to go. I love the way I look and feel.

teacher show details teacher
by dione coelho on Feb 4th, 2009

Dr. Dave is really a brilliant person and talented physician! Unlike a lot of doctors, Dr. Dave takes the time to explain the procedure he uses in a clear and ease way. I felt very comfortable to make questions and make my decision. The results were great, beyond my expectation. I consider Dr. Dave one of the most professional and personable physicians I have ever met.

Jan 29th, 2009

Dr. David and his staff were extremely competent, warm and caring and professional. They made me feel right at home. My husband LOVES the way I look and I get more compliments than I ever have before. I'd recommend Dr. David to anyone and everyone!!!

I look ten years younger show details I look ten years younger
by Susan on Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. David made me look ten years younger without surgery. I love the way I look.