Dr. Dave David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dave David?

May 30th, 2017

Extraordinary experience and results

My wife and I both had procedures done by Dr. David and so far results have been great. He precisely explained everything including expected results and so far he has been right on based on his many years of experience.

May 23rd, 2017

Exceeded expectations

Dr. David and his staff exceeded my expectations. I did my due dilligence and shopped around visiting 4 surgeons in the Boston area. I found fancier offices and cheaper deals but in the end it boiled down to experience and bed side manner. Dr. David has been doing this a long time and understood my needs at a level no one else seemed capable of. The pre/post-op care was second to none and I look forward to a long-term relationship with his team.

December 2nd, 2016

Excellence

Highly recommended

July 1st, 2016

Patient

I am so pleased with my results. It's been only 2 weeks and am amazed when I look in the mirror. Dr David and his staff are wonderful, caring and very professional. I plan on going back to have additional work done because of how pleased I am. I would highly recommend Dr David.

June 27th, 2016

Very Happy

Both my husband and I have had procedures by Dr. David. We are very happy from start to finish. The staff is professional and explains every aspect from beginning to end. The results still in the earyl stages but we are more than satisfied with the visible reults...Highly recommended...

March 31st, 2016

Dr. Dave David is excellent. I went here to get advice regarding the "turkey neck" that I had developed after 58 years of gravity. Dr. David was very patient and described the potential results of Vaso-Lipo. I had the procedure done 3 weeks ago and so far so good. The actual results need 3 -6 months to have the full effect, but I see good changes already. If you are looking for an experienced, skilled physician who is a kind and easy to speak with, Dr. Dave David should be your choice

March 10th, 2016

Vaser Lipo patient

My recent experience with Dr. David and staff was great. I am a fit 58 year old male. Exercise regularly and am at my appropriate weight. I have always had one area on my abs that exercise and diet wouldn't touch. I originally researched cool sculpting. After a bit of research, decided on Medical Face & Body as they specialize in just a few cosmetic procedures and that made sense to seek out someone that has done these procedures many, many times. I did not wait long for my initial appointment. I will admit, I was apprehensive about having any cosmetic procedure done, but the staff was great and I did not feel self conscious or uncomfortable. Debbie explained the cool sculpting procedure and answered my questions about Vaser lipo. I then met with Dr. David and discussed the options further. I wasn't rushed, had all my questions answered and decided to go for the Vaser lipo. I had an appointment set two weeks after the initial consultation for upper and lower abs. During my pre-op marking I decided to add my flanks. Dr. David accommodated my last minute addition and away we went. The procedure took a couple of hours, was uncomfortable at times but tolerable. I was fairly well sedated but do recall requesting some music. Request was granted and appreciated...Dr. David sang along to the tunes...and was on key! I received a follow up call that evening from Dr. David which was appreciated. I had a two week follow up appointment and everything was healing fine. The swelling I experienced has been uncomfortable at times, but fully anticipated and explained to me. I actually decided at that follow up to have another procedure we had briefly discussed...facial filler and Dysport. Again, I was accommodated with this procedure that same day without having to make another appointment. I am now four weeks out from the Vaser procedure and can see improvements daily. The staff was all great, attentive and organized. The facility was very clean and I have had no complications of any kind. I have no regrets other than possibly doing this sooner. If you are contemplating having one of the cosmetic procedures Dr. David specializes in, I am recommending him highly. My experience and results are great...I do though look forward to burning my compression garment in the very near future....if you end up wearing one you will know what I mean.

February 5th, 2016

The Masterful Dr. Dave E. David and his Magic Vaser Lipo Machine

Dr. David promised amazing results and he totally delivered!!! I am beyond thrilled with the results of my recent vaser lipo procedure in six areas-knees, inner & outer thighs, hips and upper & lower abs!!! He did a fantastic job! Wow! Vaser liposuction is leaps and bounds above the old way of doing liposuction(2006) as it actually tightens the skin and removes the fat while not having to be put under general anesthesia! I know as I have now had both. After the free consultation with Dr. David, I thought it was too good to be true. However, my results are absolutely incredible!!!! Soooo happy! Thank you Dr. David!!!

January 27th, 2016

Outstanding experience. Life changing positive result.

January 23rd, 2016

Vaser Lipo (chest area)

I am very pleased with the results of my procedure. It has only been three weeks since my procedure was performed and my recovery is still in progress. The procedure was just as described. I experienced minimal discomfort during the procedure. After the procedure, I had minor discomfort for about one day but it was very manageable. I'm looking forward to my three month and six month follow up visits when the final results will be more noticeable. (I am very happy with how I look now!!! I can't imagine things looking better!!!) If you are considering vaser lipo to reduce fat in the chest, I recommend having a consultation with Dr. David and seriously consider having the procedure. Dr. David and his staff were very helpful and supportive.

November 10th, 2015

extremely positive

Dr David and his staff are such a pleasure to work with. He was patient with my questions and answered them all in language that didnt make me question later what he had said or was saying. Couldnt have a more positive review.

November 5th, 2015

I can't say enough about what a positive experience I had with Dr David,from the time I walked through the the door ,I was greeted by a friendly staff and didn't wait long before I was introduced to Dr David. Dr David listened to my needs ( I am 50 years old and have found that my upper lip became thinner over time and the lines became more noticeable ,I work with the public in the beauty industry,makeup and topical lip plumper's had a miminal affect ) Dr David was sensitive to my plight ,and understood my fears of ending up with un natural looking gigantic lips ,in my business I've seen woman go overboard "yikes" not for me; He took the time to explain the prosedure of filler injections ,and what to expect after ,I felt confident in his skills ,and after seeing some of his work i couldn't wait go though with it and ,to see the results.. After a couple of days any discomfort and swelling disappeared leaving me with exactly what I had hoped to see a fuller lip and the lines smoothed out quite a bit ,I love wearing bolder lip color as I was just wearing shear glosses for fear anything else would bleed in to the lines ,I'm so glad I was referred to dr David ,I look forward to a more youthful looking future.