A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Khurana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Khurana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khurana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khurana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dave S. Khurana practice?
Dr. Dave Khurana practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Nephrologists, Houston General Practitioners, and Houston Neurologists.