A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Khurana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Khurana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khurana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Singh Khurana MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dave S. Khurana practice?
- Dr. Dave Khurana has 1 office location.
Dr. Dave Khurana practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.