inactive

Dave W Kittrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2011
DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET CUT
He give out cesareans like candy...His main goal is to cut you because my baby was stuck in my canal and needed the bag popped. Dr. Kittrell DID NOT come in time to do it and had to have "emergency" cesarean. We had already discussed if i would be able to deliver vaginally which was a possibility being that I was going to deliver my 3rd child, he promptly suggested either above or below my pelvic area my child will be born..has many cesarean photos like wall-paper in his office.....creepy....

June 25th, 2010
I've seen Dr. Kittrell for many years before, during and after pregnancy. Always pleased.

April 26th, 2010
Caring Dr.
Has been my ob/gyn for 27 years and now my daughters. Dr. Kittrell is always understanding an does makes you fell very comfortable.

September 17th, 2009
He is a Great Doctor!
Dr. Kittrell delievered both my healthly sons. He tested for strep when it was not a common practice, today it is a common pratice. He suggested that you stay away from the zoo, and not to eat tunafish because of the health risks it may cause to the baby. I feel like his medical teachings to the mother are not common to other doctors but they should be! I recommend Dr. Kittrell