A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Hosung Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dave H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Dave Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Dave Lee practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.