A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Livingstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Livingstone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Livingstone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingstone graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Livingstone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Anthony Livingstone MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dave A. Livingstone practice?
- Dr. Dave Livingstone has 12 office locations.
Dr. Dave Livingstone practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Lynbrook Anesthesiologists and Lynbrook Pain Management Doctors.