Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
Very difficult to obtain test results. Difficult to get return phone call from Ebony his nurse.

February 10th, 2015
awesome doctor
This doctor is awesome. EBONY his nurse is awesome and calls to check on you. She very nice and Dr. McNeil actually takes time out to apend time with his patients and really gets to know you. I love going to doctor McNeill and seeing his nurse Ebony. They are the best so far at N WDC and really take the time out to get to know their patients. I have been seeing Dr. MCNEILL since i moved to Houston in 06 and he came hihighly requested by my last doctor. I have bee so happy with him and have nothing bad to say abou the doctor or his nurses.

August 22nd, 2013
Stay Away
Not very good. Questions were programmed and he did not spend much time with me or my medical problem. Pompous and I never was able to figure out why. Locate an other physician.

February 11th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I have been going to Dr. McNeill for over 10 years and he is a wonderful physician. He always takes time to talk to me about things I shared with him at previous visits and never rushes me through the exam. I wish more doctor's were like him and I'd recommend him to everyone! I'm an HR Director and I've given his name to members of my staff looking for a good internist. I can't help but think the lady that suggested he retire probably does NOT have good patient "manners" and probably needs an attitude adjustment!

August 15th, 2012
Run from Him
Honestly, Dr. McNeil is not very good anymore. Was he ever? He seems bothered when you try to seek out a medical opinion and very judgemental. He looks like he himself should be the patient. I hope retirement is in the future plans as he really needs to.

August 30th, 2011
Dr. McNeill has been my doctor for almost twenty years. His awareness and understanding always surprise me at our once a year meetings (for annual physical). He's a good guy, period.