A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Rengachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Rengachary, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rengachary graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rengachary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Anand Rengachary MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dave A. Rengachary practice?
- Dr. Dave Rengachary has 1 office location.
Dr. Dave Rengachary practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.