A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dave Roy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Roy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave Ashish Roy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dave A. Roy practice?
- Dr. Dave Roy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dave Roy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Roswell, NM.
See Riverside Radiologists.