A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dave Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dave Webster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Webster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dave E Webster DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dave E. Webster practice?
- Dr. Dave Webster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dave Webster practices Family Medicine near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harker Heights, TX.
See Killeen Family Physicians.