inactive

Dave A Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
i had a complete back x-ray done knowing already i need back surgery and 1 1/2 months had passed with no call for a follow up, so i called and they missed the e-mail that was sent to them, their excuse was that they usually get results faxed to them. change doctors right after that call. so if you go to this office make sure all results are faxed otherwise you will get passed over.

October 3rd, 2014
NO BUENO
This place is more of a urgent care as they take walk-ins. When I got to my appointment the first time, the lobby was filled with runny nose little kids and coughing adults. They had no clue what to do when I said I had an appointment and I had insurance. It took like 2 hrs for my whole visit, which was just a check-up. I ended up getting sick from this visit. Dr was cool and he said I needed lab work and no appointment was needed. He said I needed to fast for 12 hrs though before they take blood. After fasting for 15 hrs I went in to find out that the lab tech was not in that day or was out to lunch. Horrible staff! Might be a better experience if you speak Spanish. I was looking for a family Dr and this place is NO BUENO!!