Dr. Daved Rosensweet MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Naples, FL

3.0

December 10th, 2011
Dr. Rosensweet changed my life 180 degrees for the better. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and have referred several friends who were looking for bio-identical hormones.He has great knowledge of the world of hormones and the importance they play in our mental, physical, and emotional well-being. I'm so thankful that my previous gynecologist referred him to me..

April 28th, 2011
Caring and Competent
Anyone who is interested in an in depth "alternate" way of health care and a way to evaluate your part in how you feel would do themselves a favor to visit Dr. Rosensweet. He is right on the money in so many ways!

March 4th, 2009
Waiting time was always long; visit time was always long. He did not bill insurance or even fill out forms. It seems like you were always a 'lab rat' to him, as he would change meds even when you were doing well (was he researching for a book??). My husband wanted me to leave long before I finally threw in the towel. It only took my next doctor a few months to tweak all my meds and get me balanced--why couldn't Rosensweet? Luckily there are now several doctors in the area who use bio-identical hormones.