A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daveena Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daveena Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daveena Ma practice?
Dr. Daveena Ma practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.