Learn more about Dr. Davendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davendra Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davendra Mehta, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Davendra Mehta practice?
Dr. Davendra Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.