A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davendra Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davendra Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davendra Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Davendra Mehta practice?
- Dr. Davendra Mehta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Davendra Mehta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.