A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davendra Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davendra Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davendra Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Davendra Mehta practice?
- Dr. Davendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Davendra Mehta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.