Dr. Davendra Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
One of best in field
One of the very best doctors I've ever encountered.

November 14th, 2015
Highly recommend
I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Mehta. He treated me for SVT via EP study and ablation. From my first visit with him I had complete confidence in his knowledge and skill. He gave me his personal email addresses and phone number (which he gives to all his patients) in case you have questions before your procedure. Day of procedure: the entire team at the Mt. Sinai Arrythemia institute was amazing. All of the nurses, nurse practitioners, anesthesiologist and Dr. Mehta were so kind and made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease. Dr. Mehta checked in with me shortly after the procedure, later that evening and again the next morning. He also followed up with me a week after the procedure via email. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone in need of an electrophysiologist as I really believe in his expertise.

April 30th, 2013
An exceptional doctor
As a healthcare professional as well as a patient I've dealt with many doctors, and their office staff. Some very good and some very bad. Dr. Metha and his staff as well as the procedure support staff at Mt. Sinai are exceptional. In addition to being extremely competent they all treat the patient with both compassion and respect (like a person) and they all seem to go "the extra mile". My overall experience and my outcome met and exceeded my expectation. Dr. Metha and his staff did a great job!

March 25th, 2013
Not sure about this Dr.
I found Dr. Mehta from Castle Canollopy top DR's. The Dr. himself comes out very cold and rude at times. No introduction when he meets with you at first time. He does not take time to explain anything to the patient instead he has a nurse who does most of it for him. I had a procedure with him and I do not believe he gave his 100% effort to have the best outcome. I am not going back to him again, I just feel since he has been doing this for so long and has even gotten some awards, he should be more caring and understanding of what his patients are going trough. His bedside manner is very cold and detached. Find another DR.