A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davendra Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davendra A Patel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Davendra A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Davendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Davendra Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.