A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davi Paletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davi Paletz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paletz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Paletz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davi L Paletz MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davi L. Paletz practice?
- Dr. Davi Paletz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davi Paletz practices Emergency Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Banning, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Emergency Physicians.