A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Albright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Albright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Albright practice?
- Dr. David Albright has 1 office location.
Dr. David Albright practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors.