A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Altman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Altman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Altman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Altman practice?
- Dr. David Altman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Altman practices Dermatology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Dermatologists.