A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David August:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David August is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David August, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. August graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. August has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen August MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. August practice?
- Dr. David August has 2 office locations.
Dr. David August practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.