Surgeons
The Cancer Institute Of Nj
195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-235-2465
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr August  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

4 stars is not enough 10 stars, great guy, superior surgeon !!! I compare every physican/surgeon to Dr August He is the benchmark of proper medical care Get at least a 2nd opinion from him

|  A truly WONDERFUL doctor - one of the BEST!!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr August is not only a wonderful doctor - he is a caring and compassionate man. He successfully operated on my husband almost a year ago and was, and still is, always willing to spend time listening, returning phone calls and emails even when on vacation or in the middle of the night. All of Dr August's staff have always treated us with respect and patience. It is sometimes a little difficult to get an appt, but his scheduling nurse was always willing to try to help us get in as soon as possible.

|  Elizabeth Lovell (Colon Surgery April 20th)  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

I offer my heartfelt appreciation for Dr. David August , most wonderful skilled and dedicated surgeon, for his kindness and thoughtful manner, as well as his excellent care in restoring me to health. I am grateful also to all my "Angels" (Doctors, Nurses, Aides, and entire staff of Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and Cancer Institute, New Brunswick) who cheerfully serve with dedication and loving care. Thank you Dr. August and Staff. We love you all...and recommend you highly...Seth & Elizabeth

|  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

Dr August is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He has a warm and gentle approach to health problems. I have recommended him to several friends and every one was very pleased with him. We may start a fan club.

|  Excellent treatment!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. August has compassion and a great bedside manor. He is very easy to talk to and very thorough. He is the second Dr. We have seen for my brothers colorectal cancer, and the manor he was treated by Dr. august was far more superior! We are very satisfied.

|  HE's THE BEST  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. August saved my life. He is a warm, caring and compassionate person and an excellant surgeon. No words can express my gratitude to him.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2008

extremely caring and easy to talk to. always available.