A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Axelrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrod
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Axelrod, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Axelrod has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Axelrod MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. David Axelrod has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Axelrod practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Southfield, MI.
See Hanover Internists, Hanover Rheumatologists, and Hanover Allergists.