A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Axelrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrod
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Axelrod, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Axelrod has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Axelrod MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. David Axelrod has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Axelrod practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Southfield, MI.
See Hanover Internists, Hanover Rheumatologists, and Hanover Allergists.