A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Axelrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Axelrod, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Axelrod has 15 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Axelrod MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. David Axelrod has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Axelrod practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Hanover Allergists, Hanover Internists, and Hanover Rheumatologists.