A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Beck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Beck MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Beck practice?
- Dr. David Beck has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Beck practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, MO.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Geriatric Doctors, and Columbia Psychiatrists.