A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Beck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Beck MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Beck practice?
- Dr. David Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. David Beck practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Geriatric Doctors, and Columbia Psychiatrists.