A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bennett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Bennett practice?
Dr. David Bennett practices Pediatrics near Chattaroy, WA.
See Chattaroy Pediatricians.