A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Adam Berg MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Berg practice?
- Dr. David Berg has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Berg practices Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.