A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Berg MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Berg practice?
- Dr. David Berg has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Berg practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.