A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Berg practice?
Dr. David Berg practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.