A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Berman, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Berman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Berman practice?
- Dr. David Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Berman practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians and Sacramento Pediatricians.