A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bernstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Bernstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. David Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bernstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.