A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Blair MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Blair practice?
- Dr. David Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. David Blair practices Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists.