Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Blair
Dr. David Blair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rapid City, SD. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blair is affiliated with Spearfish Surgery Center, Rapid City Regional Hospital and Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. David Blair has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Blair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.
Dr. Michael Robinson
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Rapid City, SD 0 mi41
Dr. Candace Fetzer
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rapid City, SD 0 mi17
Dr. Shahriar Heydari
Rapid City, SD 0 mi13