A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Blake, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Blake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Blake MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Blake practice?
- Dr. David Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. David Blake practices Anesthesiology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Anesthesiologists.