A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bloom, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Bloom MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. David Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bloom practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.