A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bloom, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans