Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bloom
Dr. David Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, University of Michigan Health System and Sinaigrace Hospital. Dr. Bloom has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bloom has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Robert Orourke
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Hemmila
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22