former patient show details former patient
by unknown on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr. David Blum is not very nice, if you are ill working for him he will let you go from your duties as an employee. He likes only half of his patients just as the other person said. If you have medicaire/Medicaid, you are not welcomed.

Extremely Thorough & A Great Guy show details Extremely Thorough & A Great Guy
by SS on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Blum is very meticulous, during my appts he constantly took notes and asked questions. A very nice guy too, so pleasant to deal with. A great doc, not many like him.

I feel very lucky show details I feel very lucky
Feb 19th, 2013

After not feeling well for a few years, I feel very fortunate to have walked into this office. Not only is Dr. Blum warm and compassionate, he is a true diagnostician/scientist and spends so much time listening and trying to connect the dots. Although I am still in the process of figuring things out (with his expertise), I felt indebted to write and review and spread the word to those looking for this type of care.

dr. david a blum show details dr. david a blum
Feb 13th, 2012

best doctor in the world. go to his office :)

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Nov 16th, 2011

Was very thorough in doing check up. Very nice bedside manner. Very informed about patient condition and took his time to answer patient questions.

Diabetes Care show details Diabetes Care
Apr 12th, 2011

My wife is diabetic.. Dr. Blum has kept her diabetes under control for many yearsHe is more than competent and caring. I highly recommend him.

bad diagnosis show details bad diagnosis
Apr 25th, 2010

the staff did not want to take medicarepatients, kept me waiting while they tookcare of his non-medicare patients, andspent just a few minutes with me and neverasked about my medical history.

Doctor's Response

This person must have me mixed up with another doctor. I have always welcomed Medicare patients and they continue to be welcome. The majority of my practice is composed of Medicare patients. My reputation for thorough evaluations of my patients is widely held.

Feb 16th, 2010