A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brantley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brantley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brantley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brantley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brantley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Brantley MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brantley practice?
- Dr. David Brantley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brantley practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Endocrinologists.