A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bray, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Bray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bray practice?
- Dr. David Bray has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bray practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.