A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center 6/1/2011 Provisional - Active Current Orthopedic Surgery
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.