A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burns, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burns MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Burns practice?
- Dr. David Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. David Burns practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Radiologists.