A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burns, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burns MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Burns practice?
- Dr. David Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Burns practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Radiologists.