A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bush is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bush, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Bush MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bush practice?
- Dr. David Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bush practices Radiation Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Oncologists.