A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Butler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Butler practice?
- Dr. David Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Butler practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.