A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from School Of Medicine, Autonomous University Of Juare.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Connecticut Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Carlson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Carlson practices Psychiatry near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Stamford Psychiatrists.