A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from School Of Medicine, Autonomous University Of Juare. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Connecticut Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Carlson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Carlson practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.